CYCLE WHERE THE PROS TRAIN
A popular training
destination for professional
A prime location with spectacular scenary and a combination of flat or mountainous terrain, an excellent road network, a paradise for touring cyclists. Routes used by professionals during winter training camps, the same roads are used in La Vuelta (Tour of Spain) described by cyclists as some of the best cycling routes in Europe.
Come and see where the Ribble Pro Cycling Team are training this season…
CYCLE LIKE A PRO
Unique Cycle Routes!
Our professional guides make sure that the stopping points on our tours include some of the best spots in the Costa Blanca. We’re sharing our unique guide of local cycle routes, click on the buttons below to download your route…
• Airport transfers
• 3,5 or 7 nights luxury accommodation
• Guided daily cycling with our qualified guides
• Fully serviced carbon road bikes
• Expert on the spot support
• Breakfast, afternoon snack, evening meal
• Soft drinks, beers and wines (while at the retreat)
• Cycling nutrition; gels, bars and shakes
• Post ride massage
• Room and kit cleaning
• Access to resort facilities
• Rest day including dinner at local restaurant
• Access to 25mtr indoor swimming pool
• Evening shuttle service available
A Typical Day!
09.30 Route discussion
10.00 Saddle up
14.00 Lunch stop
16.00 Post ride recovery snack and massage
17.00 Free time
19.30 Evening meal
Times may vary depending on route
A typical 7 day package starts from £1400 (minimum group size 8). Discounted packages available for larger groups, contact us for more information.